Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Happy Birthday Orchan | Craig J Selby


Ten years, woah Nelly! 

Just seems like yesterday Farrell and I were going through the motions and discussing the possibility of Orchan.

Every business has its challenges, but within that paradigm, we get to learn. We learn about concepts, ideas, people. Most of all, we get to learn about ourselves too! I love learning, and every client has taught me something. I have grown in ways that I didn't think possible, and I've been involved in some absolute dream projects.

Ten years is a milestone, but it's still the beginning of a bigger journey. As we take Orchan further afield and share our knowledge and counsel, we do so knowing that the hard work has paid off, and that we wouldn't be here today without the support of everyone who has been part of the Orchan story.

Thankyou Farrell. Thankyou everyone.

Happy Birthday Orchan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib