Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Happy Birthday Orchan | Farrell Tan


It's not everyday that a company turns ten (10), so I reckon that it warrants a short video. Yes, Orchan Consulting | Asia Sdn Bhd is ten today, and I couldn't be any prouder as to what we've achieved thus far. 

The journey has been interesting (to say the least), and through all the ups and downs, the one thing that I'm most proud of is the fact that we've remained true to ourselves, which is to orchestrate change not only for the brands we represent, but also for ourselves.

I'd like to say a huge thank you for all support we've received from Clients who believed, and continue to believe, in us; our colleagues (past, present.. and future); members of the media; and basically anyone who've helped us along the way. We couldn't have done it without you.

However, most importantly, I'd like to say thank you to my business partner and friend, Dr Craig J Selby, whose gentle nudge encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone and give entrepreneurship a go. I honestly would not have done it otherwise.

Here's to another ten (10) years of #OrchanPR #OrchestratingChange for our Clients (and ourselves), and we promise to throw a huge party 🎉 then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib