Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Congratulations to Dr Judith Flora


 

After lots of blood, sweat and tears; then her PhD! 

#PhDLife and #OrchestratingChange.

One of the very first Orchanites! And still friends with us both too.




From Farrell (the man who made you cry over MASiF)

"The student has now become the teacher. Well, literally that is. Congratulations on achieving what I know to have been a dream of yours from the day we first met, more than 10 years ago. We always knew you had what it takes; to see you finally obtain your doctorate makes me extremely proud to have been a colleague, and a now, a close friend. Now that you've obtained your PhD, I look forward to the 'exchange of cattle' in Kenya or Tanzania soon ;) 'Special porridge' when you pop round for a visit next ok?"


 And from Craig (the man who fed your snails at Spasso)

"I finally get to call you Dr!

Over a decade ago, you stood in my office as we discussed your upcoming Masters research. You said you eventually wanted to do your PhD too. My response, “I will be proud to call you Dr”.

Today, I get that opportunity.

Congratulations Dr Judith Flora!

I am so proud. We are so proud!"


From all of the Orchanites: Well done Dr Judith; you have made us all proud!




PS: Han Sen and Ben - it's your turns soon too. We haven't forgotten! #HintHint




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib