Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Happy Birthday, Jeevan!

Jeevan. You'll probably learn one thing about me through this post - never send your boss images that aren't serious business ones - they will be used against you.

That aside, we want to wish you Happy Birthday, Jeevan! 


I know the ideal birthday isn't you working from home. I know you were meant to be with your family this past weekend, and that because of 'life', that couldn't happen. And I know we are a poor substitute for that. But we do wish you a very Happy Birthday, and many more to come. Congrats on turning your internship into a permanent position. We look forward to more birthdays with you (there will be cake for future ones, I hope), and to having a proper celebration once the lockdown is over!

Click below; a couple of surprise videos for the birthday boy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib