Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Launching CodeAr.my into CyberSpace
MotionWorks is a local company that has for over ten years been spearheading initiatives in the tech-relations sector; working with clients to build websites, mobile applications and 2D/3D animations. To offer real and practical solutions beyond this scope, CodeAr.my was conceived as an alternative to coordinate project workflow and interaction.

CodeAr.my is an interactive online platform that combines employment with a gaming experience, to allow users to display their technical abilities, with skill points and reward badges, as well as undertake skill-based tests, in order to build their online work portfolio, as well as to bid for projects that people need completed.

CodeAr.my advocates work on fractional basis. Technically termed ‘globalized fractional employment’, it is an employment model that consists of many part-time and varying-length contracts, rather than maintaining a 9-to-5 desk job. This offers lifestyle advantages to freelancers and those seeking additional income and skill-development opportunities. It means that businesses also no longer need to commit to full time staff.

Put into simpler words, CodeAr.my puts the ‘work’ back into ‘fun’, by facilitating global outsourcing through a level of interaction and security, which was previously not experienced in other mechanisms / platforms. It bridges committed, motivated and uniquely-skilled people together for the successful completion of an array of project types. In other word - getting the right people, at the right time, for the right price, who can actually do the job. CodeAr.my is not only a job search engine - it’s an entire search, activation, execution and management tool to ensure the best and most secure results for everyone involved.

Among the activities undertaken by Orchan Consulting for CodeAr.my included developing and creating awareness for the CodeAr.my platform, as well as conceptualising the content flow and script of CodeAr.my’s corporate video. Orchan also drafted many internal and external collaterals, for media and public consumption, along with the strategic direction for Code Ar.my blog. We even got CodeAr.my featured in the technology sections of some American dailies.

Orchan drafted the materials for the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signing ceremony between CodeAr.my and MIGHT-METEOR. The MOU was held on 20 September 2012 at Cyberjaya, facilitated and hosted by Orchan’s team along with targeted interview sessions. Other than that, Orchan was also responsible for editing the submission of CodeAr.my’s Commander-in-Chief’s nomination for Prestige Magazines Top 40 Under 40 (2013), as well as crafting the direction for and the editing of their website.
Screenshot of CodeAr.my Corporate Video
Screenshot of CodeAr.my Corporate Video
The birth of an idea: CodeAr.my marches on (Part I) by Digital News Asia
Silicon Valley’s secret sauce: CodeAr.my marches on (Part II) by Digital News Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib