Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Dutch Intern
Hello! I’m Soufyan – a twenty-two year old student from Holland and I’ve recently started my internship at Orchan Consulting Asia. During the third year of my studies in International Business Management Studies (IBMS), I decided an internship abroad would be a great opportunity. While researching Thailand and Indonesia, a good friend pointed out Malaysia and I noticed it was a better fit – considering the culture, food, lifestyle and location.

After deciding to do my internship in Malaysia, I researched on what kinds of industry I wanted to do my internship in. There were many possibilities such as Marketing intern, Finance intern, Accounting intern, HR intern and PR Intern. Since I’ve been involved in a Finance related programme, I decided that I wanted to learn something new that was also related to my studies; and that led me to choosing a field that is marketing and Public Relations related.

Having contacted an internship agency in Holland, I was recommended to conduct my internship in Orchan – and things started picking pace since then. I sent my resume and cover letter to Craig and Farrell, and received a reply stating they were interested to interview me.

I had my interview with Craig, Farrell and Christina, and before I knew it, we were talking for almost an hour. During the interview, I learned what they do as a company and what they stand for, as well as what is expected of me during my internship in Orchan. Needless to say, it was an easy choice for me that Orchan was where I wanted to do my internship. The food reviews Farrell pointed out convinced me to pack my bags and go to Malaysia! :P

Here I am after a month of work at Orchan, with no regrets choosing to do my internship here; and so far the food did not disappoint me! As long as the food remains good, I’ll stick with Orchan and it is stuck with having such an amazing person like me on-board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib